this granola will be your new favorite snack, and breakfast item. it is perfect for any occasion. my mother started making it for her breakfast, and it has quickly turned into a family tradition for us to all make granola on sunday afternoons for special occasions for the week ahead. we use this granola for everything from snacks, breakfast, to a gift for family, friends, and teachers. enjoy!
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. add all ingredients except dried cranberries to a large bowl and mix.
- 3. cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place granola on the sheet.
- 4. bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally so that it doesn’t burn.
- 5. let cool, then add in dried cranberries and mix.
- 6. serve!
- store in a plastic bag in the pantry.
Tag us on instagram @flourlessfiesta if you make this recipe!