I’m obsessed with Glutinos’ chocolate vanilla creme cookies. I decided to take my love for these cookies and turn them into my favorite dessert, cupcakes!
However, I wanted to add a twist. I love dipping the chocolate vanilla creme cookies into peanut butter. So I present to you, gluten-free cookies n cream cupcakes with vanilla icing, and a peanut butter center. The cupcakes can be made with or without the peanut butter center, depending on preference! Enjoy!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 Glutinos’ chocolate vanilla creme cookies, quartered
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup of milk
Ingredients: Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Fold in the cookies and mix. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared liners, about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Check by sticking a toothpick into the middle, if it comes out clean, it’s baked! Let cool for 20-25 minutes.
- For the icing, cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until fully incorporated, 1 cup at a time.Beat in vanilla extract.
- Pour in milk, 2 tablespoons a time, and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- After cupcakes are cool, pour icing into a icing pipe or a ziploc bag, and ice your cupcakes. If wanting to add the peanut butter filling, go onto the next step.
- For the peanut butter filling, cut a small hole in the top of the cupcake, saving the cut piece, and spoon peanut butter into it. Place the cut piece back over the hole, and ice as normal.
Enjoy and tag us @flourlessfiesta on Instagram and Pinterest if you make this!